We're talking with Kalle Freese, two-time Finnish barista champion and CEO of Sudden Coffee, about the challenges of a booming instant coffee company and how they've managed to balance great coffee with convenience and approachability.
What We're Drinking
- Kalle Freese: Ethiopia Bokasso from 49th Parallel
- Brian Beyke: Kenya Ndaroini from Populace Coffee
- Bryan Schiele: Honduras Santa Barbara from Methodical Coffee
- Episode 39 - Surprises in Coffee
- Sudden Coffee
- Sprudge: The $6 Cup Of Instant Coffee
- New York Times: Instant Coffee You’ll Actually Want to Drink
- Food & Wine Magazine: Instant Coffee Can Actually Taste Good
- Ric Rhinehart - What is Specialty Coffee?
- What is Specialty Coffee?
- James Hoffmann - When Speciality Stops Being Special
About Kalle Freese and Sudden Coffee: