In case you hadn't heard, one of our own, Mr. Brian Beyke, is has qualified to compete in this year's national Brewers Cup competitions in Seattle, WA. We're talking at length about his road leading up to the qualifiers as well as what he's doing to prepare for brewing on the big stage. Lots of goodies in this episode ... we hope you enjoy!
What We're Drinking
- Bryan Schiele: Ethiopia Bedhatu Jibicho from Roseline Coffee
- Brian Beyke: Colombia Cerro Azul AAA from Steadfast Coffee
- Sign up for our UPCOMING Slack Page
- Thanks so much to our Patreon supporters!
- Take 20% of your order at Land and Water using IBMOC20 at checkout
- Sprudge :: The Complete List of 2017 #Coffeechamps Qualifier Finalists
- Sprudge :: Coffee on Instagram: Abandon Coffee
- Listen along at the Keys to the Shop Podcast